The Associate Human Resource Specialist is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include staffing and HR Daily tasks.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Newly graduate or internship experience.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and wordprocessing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment with commitment to personal and professional development.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
- Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;