As Director Assistant, you will be responsible for the clean output of the channel, tasked with delivering a fast and accurate programme using multiple cameras, outside sources, video inserts and graphics machines. You will have to act fast, deal with different technical situations on the spot, prevent any technical issue where possible or confidently instruct on how to fix them. The most qualified successful applicant for this job will be invited to head the unit subject to further negotiation.
- Keeping the channel's output clean and on-air at all times.
- Managing the gallery and studio team and getting the best from all involved.
- Talking with transmission schedulers and operators to ensure the output is delivered correctly.
- Working alongside the producers and presenters.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Native or Advanced in Arabic.
- Studio experience in a creative environment.
- Good understanding of television production techniques.
- Good knowledge of studio equipment.
- Minimum two years of experience in the media sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm and collected at all times and keeping the gallery as calm as possible even under real pressure.