Digital Community Manager
Digital Strategy - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
TRT Arabic believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it snapchat, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences for each platform.
The Community Manager is part of of the Audience Development team. He/She will be responsible for managing and engaging with the TRT Arabic online community. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience managing large online communities for a media organisation.
- Oversee audience feedback, moderate social channels and drive up user engagement through active participation with the TRT Arabic community.
- Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities for audience growth through community engagement
- Work with journalists, the data team and product teams to provide continuous feedback from audiences
- Be part of a team that analyzes trends and new platforms in the Social Media landscape to continually enhance best practices
- Work with the software team to develop features within the CMS to enable effective community management across all platforms
- Develop effective workflows for daily management of all community moderation strategy
- Be part of the planning team to work on weekly news coverage plans for your respective platforms
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Sound editorial judgment of Global issues,
- A passion and commitment to the TRT World spirit of journalism.
- Sound leadership and communication abilities.
- Mastery over the social media landscape.
- Experienced in managing large online communities
- Experienced in analyzing trends in the social media space.
- Sound writing abilities.
- At least 4 years experience in digital media.
- At least 2 years experience in community management
- Demonstrated knowledge of community management tools and best practices
- A proven track record of success.
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Native or Advanced in Arabic.