SENIOR STRATEGIST – Hybrid Content
Department: Digital Strategy
Type of contract: Permanent - Full Time
Duty station: Istanbul, Turkey
TRT Arabi believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or our website or mobile apps, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences exclusively for each platform.
The Senior Strategist will be responsible for developing new concepts, ideas, techniques through experimentation. Once these are tested, he/she will then be responsible for working with other teams in implementing these into content production. He/She will manage a small team that will focus on ideation throughout the organisation and focus on develop new, fresh, engaging and interactive content.
- Develop new, fresh and engaging ways of storytelling
- Focus on making the content interactive and engaging
- Assessing teams’ needs to develop effective methods, approaches and techniques suitable for and digital platforms
- Identify emerging trends and platforms and experiment with new content forms
- Develop ways to adapt existing content for multiple platforms such as podcasts, explainers and digital videos
- Manage a team that will be tasked to develop digital native content
- Work with other teams within the digital strategy department to highlight what works and what can potentially perform well on social media and digital platforms
- University degree in journalism, digital communication or a related field or suitable experience
- Three years’ experience in digital media and content production
- Sound editorial judgment of global issues
- A solid commitment to the TRT Arabi’s spirit of journalism
- Understanding of the social media landscape, experienced in analysing social media trends
- Impeccable Arabic writing and editing skills
- Fluency in English highly advantageous.
- Understanding audience engagement tactics and tools
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere will be an advantage