SENIOR STRATEGIST – TV Output
Department: Digital Strategy
Type of contract: Permanent - Full Time
Duty station: Istanbul, Turkey
TRT Arabi believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or our website or mobile apps, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences exclusively for each platform.
The Senior Strategist is part of the digital strategy department but will focus on working with the TV Shows teams . He/She will be assigned to manage a team of digital producers to develop an engaged audience for each TRT Arabi TV Show. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience of leading high-performance teams.
- Develop the digital strategy and implementation plan for TV Shows to generate and grow an audience that is engaged and active
- Lead a team to create tailored TV Show content for digital audiences across all platforms
- Implement workflows suitable for each Show’s team for efficient and effective digital content planning, production, and promotion
- Analyse performance and engagement on each digital platform of the Shows, identify potential growth opportunities, and follow through the process of establishing new platforms
- Liaise with the senior management of TV Shows and Digital Strategy to set periodic as well as extensive targets for audience growth and reach
- Lead the content innovation process to increase audience presence and engagement through unique concepts and initiatives
- Assess training needs within the teams so the digital producers can reach their potential and work with confidence
- University degree in journalism, digital communication or a related field or suitable experience
- Five years’ experience in digital media and project management
- Sound editorial judgment of global issues
- A solid commitment to the TRT Arabi’s spirit of journalism
- Mastery over the social media landscape, experienced in analysing social media trends
- Impeccable Arabic writing and editing skills
- Fluency in English highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audience engagement tactics and tools, knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Premiere will be an advantage