Studio Ops - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
Floor managers are the link between the director and the studio floor, acting as their eyes and ears. You will look after the requirements of the presenters and ensuring the safe transit of studio guests into and out of position. In addition you will be responsible for the health and safety of everyone working or performing in the studio.
- Listening to the director and acting according to their instructions.
- Looking ahead in the programme schedule to anticipate any changes needed to the set or for the presenters.
- Printing scripts for the presenters and looking after their requirements.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all who work or visit the studio floor.
- Liaising with the production team about programme requirements including the studio guests, make-up etc.
- Assisting studio guests; explaining safety requirements, show timings and what will happen during filming.
- Ensuring that floor plans and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Good understanding of television production techniques.
- Previous experience within a live television studio environment.
- Proven experience of responding on air to changing events and priorities.
- Minimum of three years experience required.
- Ability to work independently in a small team.
- Ability to make difficult decisions within a pressurized environment
- Good planning, organisation and communication skills.
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Native or Advanced in Arabic.