TRT ARABIC - MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
TRT Arabic believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it Snapchat, WhatsApp or something more traditional like Facebook or our Website, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences for each platform.
Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for designing complex 2D and 3D graphics animations from concept through delivery.
- Ability to create/generate assets for use in motion graphics.
- Ability to take concepts and translate them into animated visuals.
- Proficient in audio editing and basic mixing.
- Possesses a highly-developed typographic sensibility.
- Able to work with a team & follow creative direction.
- Takes initiative.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize a variety of projects at once.
- Time management is agile to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Is able to adapt to into a changing environment.
- Has an eye and passion for detail.
- Has a strong portfolio with proven experience in motion graphics and animation.
- Has strong organizational skills.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Understanding age-appropriate media.
- 4+ years of experience with motion graphic design, animation, audio editing & mixing, and compositing experience.
- Proficiency with the Cinema 4d, Redshift, Adobe Creative Suite (primary focus: After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Storyboard creation.
- Asset organization.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please submit
Resume and cover letter.
A strong portfolio that showcases your creative and emotional design solution.