The Promo Producer is responsible for demonstrating a proven ability of working creatively within >
- Conceptualize creative treatments for programming/news and channel promotions
- Reinforce editorial integrity of program and news output
- Understand and support channel brand, personality and marketing strategy
- Exercise compliance awareness in avoiding litigation or offence through inappropriate or insensitive use of material
- Possess strong attention to detail and accuracy in spelling, grammar and pronunciation
- Supervise and direct post-production.
- Scriptwriters - Proven experience in copy writing is essential, particularly under pressure.
- Experienced in planning and directing shoots.
- Perform other duties not listed above relevant to the job as requested by superiors
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a designer in a busy television promotion department.
- FinalCut, Avid or Adobe Premier
- All work Produced in Arabic language so Native Arabic language skills required