We are now hiring for a Satellite Desk Operator in Istanbul.
- Book and coordinate satellite transmissions worldwide, as requested by the Assignment Producers
- To make best bookings i.e. well-coordinated, coming on time, less costly & via the best quality route
- Liaise with assignment producers, field producers and reporters/correspondent to pull together all aspects of reports receiving and transmission such as satellite reservation
- Conduct field operations coordination: on site location work, client liaison, and transmission co-ordination-including running the administration/bookings and accounting side of the project
- Provide regular broadcast service utilization logs for all activities
- To help the shift supervisor & manager in negotiating the best prices / rate cards for production services
- Ensure an accurate logging procedure for all assigned jobs
- Arrange crewing, editing and studio facilities worldwide, utilizing news bureau infrastructure and In house facilities as well as service providers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Satellite Network and Communication
- Experience in TV Production and Broadcasting Operations.
- Organized and confident to work independently and efficiently under pressure
- A good command of spoken and written English.
Native or Advanced in Arabic.